Let me tell you,
How I have missed you
For these silent years
And perhaps it shall continue
Until a new summer comes.
The winter has entered my place,
And now my heart is cold,
I walk with these silent sizzling winds
And reckon of eternal fire again,
Daylight when mutely touches my nerves,
Oh my loving heart,
Nothing but a wish,
Becomes the hope of my belonging,
A company of my cold heart.
My beloved,
I have encountered
Your sorrow of disappearances
And have consoled my heart
That we meet again in time,
The parting is not as easy as you think,
And I have taken all aches inside my core,
With this long distance.
Oh my dear heart,
Shall the time fly quickly?
And stopped then after?
I wish to grab you across my arms,
Again and forever,
And look into your awaited silent eyes,
for hundred years and more,
And tell you one more time,
How I have missed you this winter.
Wish this penned silent dream,
Could take my fire to your home,
Where time seizes our love again.
Let me tell you
How I have missed you
All these silent seasons,
And perhaps it shall continue
Until a new summer comes.
---Digvijay Thapa
No comments :
Post a Comment