A dream
That is taking me into an unknown deep,
A place where everything belong as one,
Watching shining stars and every circles that it occupies,
A different earth yet belongs to one guardian,
A love spreading for all at once, as Sun
Breath that is becoming a need more and more,
Into a space so silent and so peace,
A curve that reflecting inside my closed eyes,
In the name of OM with no face, yet I can see a represent,
A beauty that just belongs inside my dreams and closed eyes,
I am praying midst, take me wherever can, I can sail; and want to,
Into an empty space that is so much to roam around and filled,
Yet looks only one to me through dreaming eyes,
A vision such a beautiful to dream again, and ,
A lonely heart that wants to see only one thing,
A name that represents the whole, the unknown,
The divine.
- Digvijay Thapa
No comments :
Post a Comment