Saturday, 11 February 2012

Mother Ganges

Thousands years have passed
Yet the flow never ends,
From the roots of ‘Gaumukh’
‘Devprayag’, the Ganges and I still flow.

Calm and silent remain as it is ,
Third eye a part breeds from ‘Kailash’
Pilgrims walk for serene nectar,
Yet I haven’t too found this divine water.

Alike them my core in search of peace,
Walk oft to the shores of the holy,
Like the saints I think of the bliss,
Free from all, into the depth of peace.

Another year now rise in hope,
Yet I know alike Ganges I’ll be poor,
You too is greedy ‘’My Dear Gange’’
In ‘Kalyug’ inner waves are hard to refine.

I am in greed and you too are,
But thy still flows for others sake,
I am yet to find my inner end,
And my true holy divine,
‘Vast Ocean is all yours’.

- Digvijay Thapa



No comments :

Post a Comment