When I am broke from the thunders of time,
And on the edge of my present and my dreams,
When I am on no hands of love, and on dark of my desires,
When I look for the perfect roads in diversions, then
Will you show me the path against the two?
Oh my love,
Will your hands hold me still then?
When I am afraid of tomorrow, and lack the zeal to stand up,
When I am into the betrayals, and afraid of the divine love.
When rains pouring me down and my sunshine seems setting in west,
And, when I look for your hands in those drowning rivers.
Then, will you show me the zeal?
Oh my love,
will your heart hold me still then?
When my words become unspoken, and lay only on my heart,
When my lines of palm seems shorter from my reflection,
And looks for your strength in my losing fate, then
Will you recover them from my grounds of disappearances?
Oh my love,
will your heart speak my unspoken truth still then?
-Digvijay Thapa
No comments :
Post a Comment