They come across and goes by
I walk silently over their crowd
And nothing seems to attract me now
I see them tangled in their own way, and
Sees silent hearts in roads of new dream again.
Each day and night trying to capture
A reason of something to trust
Something of human to be lived on
No one is attractive now.
Something lacks behind these faces
I see them smiling from a crying heart
Living in the world of replica each day
Single human trying a place over the planet
To be adaptive and to be lived on.
An affair of restriction from birth
Each day they pray for happiness to God
I am unsure how they will die one day
Will they be blessed with happiness in ashes?
Or just will bid Goodbye in unknown silent mourn.
Mine Dreams becoming complex dreams again.
Differed origins and evolving humans
Speeding up techno and pink light effects
Fighting for rights and place to live
Poor’s more poor and rich becoming more rich.
Mine eyes are captured now to the neon’s
Money matters and offspring’s in new age of panic
Mine human is afraid from human now
Seems a new competition over the planet is on
Bringing the soul and compassion to end.
--Digvijay Thapa
No comments :
Post a Comment