Thursday, 31 May 2012

Cigarette - A Silent Friend

Circles veils the life behind 
consoling the gloominess of mine 
feels out of everything for a while 
as I hold its silent company in my hand 
for a single puff, for the desires to come 
moments of togetherness roll over the frustrations 
it takes all my sorrows, for a single pleasure of mine 
ain’t argue, just let itself console my tears 
coz there’s nothing unknown to the concern 
the heart speaks the unspoken then.

Anguish vanish as I take a dip into 
it’s company purifies my heart for a while 
fire that burns in its silent pleasure 
makes somehow stronger, for the course to come 
scattered dreams fly in emotion in the dark 
confusing collision, just vanished in the air 
I take one more dip again, to feel free 
and my solitude fad away in its silent company 
then feels the sigh fading the life far behind. 
sharing moment of pleasure just then 
with my true silent friend.

- Digvijay Thapa



No comments :

Post a Comment