Tuesday, 29 May 2012

Where Do We Belong


From the crowds of  covered faces

Masked eyes that reveal lies everyday
In the streets of these fake cities
I want to go back to my origin
A place where my mind rests in peace

Intentional boxes colliding everywhere
Striving to thrive hard toward towers of recognition
No sentiments flowing inside this competing world
They might have shed their own bloods
in the way of being fake tycoons

These humans of our own brotherhood
have forgotten the truth behind their hazy eyes
There is  nothing of their own in the end
Except a six-feet-grave beneath the soil
which we take at last from our own existence

I search a heaven beneath these artificial lights
Where some vision has a pure meaning of rays
And am I roaming to find what is being oneself?
A freedom that reveals in true sense
the meaning of our birth as a human
Where I too shall become free from all sins
and a place to reincarnate from this sin city

Let this city explode one day
and I will find a place aftermath
afar from these fake evolving cultures today
where a new breed of human apes exist,
A place where I can definitely say
They are my siblings.
This is my home.
I belong to this  world.

-Digvijay Thapa




No comments :

Post a Comment