Saturday, 19 May 2012

Soul Undefined

When Darwin discovered, 
An origin began to dwell along a way, 
I am what I am and we don’t regret at all, 
May be blissful or might be a remorse soul? 


I am the deepest dark emerging from the cores, 
I may be the light enlightening inner soul within, 
I am the sentiments and the emotions from moments, 
I play enough sins and regret as the time begins.


I am the greed and the wealthiest of all, 
May be inhabitants of amazons with treasures of time, 
How far you can imagine, I may run to those desires, 
And step ahead to the moon with new footprints.


I am hope of light and pessimist of dark encountered, 
I am the secret of all and may be the sacred like the sky, 
I may be a disguised saint turning to autumn wolfs with time, 
I hold the nature like the winds turning to new seasons.


I am the water quenching the thirst along a way, or
May be the sand of deserts taking the thirst of all, 
I am the wealth and I am the power to command, 
You laugh oft at my silence and praise at my voice.

Still I can’t define myself nor can you, 
Who Am I? Or what does it mean? 
May be definable soul with a start to an end, 
I am yet to unleash, yet to release myself.


-Digvijay Thapa



No comments :

Post a Comment