Saturday, 7 July 2012

Pursuit of Happiness !!





I am a poor Oak tree
Pinnacles of dryness is entering my soul
Holding me to the seasons of autumn
Each leaves has penetrated into browns
And each stems are entering into broken dreams
Attraction has disappeared and summer has forsaken
Only crackling leaves are seen down my pavements
Still I am waiting for another season in line soon
And for nightingales to sing into my cracking branches
So as to accompany myself with an ecstasy of desires
That could hold my breath of disappearances in solitude
My branches still expects the greens in this season
And waiting for the rains to water my base again
My body has tired of standing in silent crowds, and
Still I await those waves afar the mountains
In a hope to reach them my abandoned place
And as soon as they reach my home
 I will be awaken from these silent seasons
For once again many spring songs to live.

- Digvijay Thapa






No comments :

Post a Comment