I am sorry Mom,
I haven’t been a perfect child,
As your eyes wanted to see
To climb those ladders,
Of achievements and victory,
And hold a luxurious life.
I have attempted for glory,
For all happiness to assemble
To build all those materials
for offer of everything from my side,
For those dreams of yours to fulfil,
That you have dreamed for me.
As token of my love and your sacrifice, Dear Mom
Always dream for me & I shall pursue to excel.
I just want you to be happy,
And I will shine truly,
I can exists without my desires,
Except your hands on my forehead,
That's my necessity, my breath,
To calm me down from my anger,
And show me your direction,
Through the darkness transits,
And the roads I have forgot to take,
And lead me through the lights, as always
As token of my love and your sacrifice, Dear Mom
Be always happy and lead me, and I shall pursue to excel.
I am sorry Mom,
I want me to fight with you
Because there is only one person
Who knows my soul,
I want to fight with you
So that you can enlighten me always
Where I have mistaken?
And, How to be a leader and human.
As token of my love and your sacrifice, Dear Mom
Always fight and enlighten me, and I shall pursue to excel.
I am proud of you,
Though you haven’t showed your pain,
But I do know how you have felt,
And have brought the strength through,
I want to remove so many years of your pain,
From my tears washing your feet’s & to see you smile,
Also let me be in tears for breaking your heart,
May be I have assumed to be grown from my ego,
But I am still a child and want you to smile,
I want you to scold me always for my errors,
And I will always listen to you with my desires,
As token of my love and your sacrifice, Dear Mom
Always scold and be my strength, and I shall pursue to excel.
I know you'll always forgive me,
As you too know, how I have felt,
I want you to be happy and well forever,
And let me have your blessings, which I look,
In every living and every birth,
To be your son and give me your shelter,
As token of my love and your sacrifice, Dear Mom
I haven’t been a perfect child,
Always forgive and bless me, and I shall pursue to excel
- Digvijay Thapa
No comments :
Post a Comment