
Dear Desert Rose,
I know you born from the strength of many heats,
Let me be a part of solitude and accompany you today,
Thousands of roses exists and you’re different in silence,
Many springs gone and you still breathe the sand alone,
take me within and let me be your moon for today ,
and free you from the ambience of these dead winds.
Your fragrance in this night and then will my desert shines,
Your purity amid the blistering sands still glows to my eyes,
You live hundred years and forever, I know,
But this mortal soul will end by then someday
Alone again, to gaze you from the twilights by me.
Seize me today with your silent beauty that you behold, I pray
I want to live this moment in your arms, now and forever,
To end my search for you to bloom at my door, I am tired now
In the land of this desert souls, and to say you,
You are my only desert rose, to make me free !!
--Digvijay Thapa
No comments :
Post a Comment